Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Two posts today! Aren't you the lucky one!


Holy Hell!  The space bags worked!  It's freakin amazing!  I am gonna space bag the house, I think I'll start in demon's room....she's got a shit load of stuffed animals, many of which were won at fairs, by her mistaking ability to throw darts at balloons....."Mom, I'm really good at this!  Give me $5.00!" Then she wins the retarded little booby prize which is a 4" tall stuffed smurf, or some shit.  So, there are 85 tiny stuffed animals that serve absolutely no flippin purpose but to litter my floor with sadness.  Then there are doll babies that she does not play with, but we can never get rid of because someone gave them to her and they will be sad.  What the hell?  Grandma probably could care less if you get rid of the doll with pen marks on her face and is missing a leg that she bought your for Christmas when you were 4.  She won't even know...I'm gonna space bag all these little fuckers and send them to the moon~  Then I'm gonna space bag all my clothes that don't fit me anymore, but I can't throw away cause someday I will be down to that size again, and if I throw them out, I will have nothing to wear, so I won't even try to lose the weight cause I won't be able to go out and buy all new clothes..so it's way cheaper to just stay fat, right?  Then I'm gonna space bag all of Tyrone's ripped t-shirts that he won't let me throw out and I just keep them at the bottom of the drawer.  And all his sweatshirts and long sleeved shirts and his funeral pants, cause he never goes to the funeral...and the last funeral he went to  he didn't even wear those pants, so bam~!  They're getting space bagged baby!  BooYah~  I have an adrenaline rush...You think I could space bag electronic cords and shit?  You know how many different cables, and connectors, and cords, and crap I have stolen from cable men over the years...They are in a big box in the top of my closet....space bag baby, space bag!  I'm totally gonna space bag barbie clothes too, and the old pillows that I won't sleep on cause they're so old and gross, that I save them for my guests....space bag!
I'm on a roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment