Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sucks to be you, dude

So, I've been thinking about this guy who played the lottery at work in the lottery pool.  He was off on sick leave for 3 months and didn't pay in to it.  Well, they win the lottery and this guy has a lawsuit now to get his grubby little hands on some of it, cause he played too, and he's real sorry he forgot to put in, and pretty pretty please can I have some of this money?????  Well dude, it sucks to be you right now, but you're pretty much fucked.  I would be kicking myself in the ass too, but if a judge actually grants this douchebag any money at all, I will have no more respect for our judicial system.  Everybody wants to sue these days.  Everybody has the freakin hand out.  Well, you know what??? I was gonna play those numbers too, give me some damn money.  Tyrone wishes he could get back the day he broke his neck.  I wish I could actually weigh what it says on my drivers license!  Some shit, you aint ever gonna get back..sucks to be you, right now.  woulda could shoulda...shit happens...you missed this boat, but keep playing, maybe you'll get lucky again.  Don't waste everybody's time with a ridiculous lawsuit!

Okay, I feel better...now onto other things..I drove the demon child to the bus stop this morning cause it was cold, and dark, and blah blah...okay, fine!  Tried to go back to sleep afterwards and of course, could not, because I was fully awoken to cold and darkness, and whining...sucks to be me.  But, she's off to school, and this makes me smile.  I love her and all, but it's been a long weekend. I had to help her with her cheers this weekend for cheerleading.  and I couldn't just call out the cheers, I had to watch each cheer to ensure it was being done correctly...nevermind that I have no clue how it's supposed to be done, I don't know what a hurkey, or jerky, or turkey is...i wasn't a cheerleader.  I was the girl in the back of the room making fun of the cheerleaders because they were blond and perky and cute..yada yada yada...now by daughter is a blond, perky, cute, cheerleader....damn..now I have to go to games, and clap, nevermind I would much rather be home in my tootsie roll pajama pants and huge sweatshirt watching Judge Judy on tv, and eating cookie dough...that's okay, honey..mommy loves you and all that crap, so I will come to your game. 

I love my demon daughter, and the older one too, who used to be a demon, but has passed the torch to Katie...ah..only 5 more years till she turns 18....

No comments:

Post a Comment