Friday, June 10, 2011

I can't feel my legs!

This doesn't have much to do with my client...but is on my mind.  I guess I should stop calling him "my client".  Not very warm.  He is Tyrone.  Well, I'm getting ready for my graduation party tomorrow for me and my daughter.  She graduated from high school, and I graduated from college!  I know, right? So exciting.  Anyways, Tyrone is still stuck in bed, although sore is getting smaller.  Although, he is also getting very stiff.  I can't imagine staying in bed for 3 days, I would go mental.  But he is a trooper.  I didn't make him watch Dancing with the Stars but Steel Magnolias is on today, so I might have to go into his room, turn it on, and walk out....ha ha...i'm so cruel, I think I'll listen to my Ipod so I can have some peace...lol  What torture!  Well, I don't want to tortue him that bad, the fact of watching Dolly Parton, and all those southern accents is too horrible for anyone, and I like Pat.  He is my friend....speaking of my friend...he just yelled "Stella!" from his bedroom....hmm I guess that means he needs something.  More coffee perhaps, or to ask me to turn the channel as something "queer" (his words, not mine) is about to come on.  He is funny~ He also likes to scream from his bedroom "CHRISTINA ! I CAN'T FEEL MY LEGS!"  Yep, he's a barrel of fun... Although, he is slightly more fun when he is mobile.  He can do a lot of things by himself.  He LOVES to just sit outside for hours.  I will go out and sit with him from time to time, I sit for about 10 minutes then I have to get up and go do something.  He teases me.  I'm a little OCD.  There is always something to do.  It seems like I do laundry and dishes non stop....I really could use a wife.  I think I will put an ad in the paper..."Wanted: Someone to cook, clean, tell me I'm wonderful, fold laundry, and run my errands." I wonder how much I should pay someone to be my wife?  It IS a big job.  I could finally sit around and paint my fingernails.  I don't get to do that very often.  This would make me happy.  Or perhaps I can sit on my ass and watch Nicolas Cage movies.  He makes me moist.  Oh yea....Well, Tyrone is now screaming "Oh Yea, snap into a slim jim!" I haven't heard that for a couple weeks now...he thought it pertinent to scream it every 4 minutes after Macho Man Randy Savage died....So I guess I better get in there...Well, I meant to write about all the crap I had to do to get ready for the party, but I ended up talking all about Tyrone, so whatever....my rants make me feel more relaxed...very zen right now...oh yea, Tyrone is calling.....I also have ADD...and lose focus a lot...lol  Look! A hummingbird outside my window.  I like hummingbirds....

No comments:

Post a Comment