Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Hello~  Welcome to my blog!  I have created this blog to help other caregivers have a place to go to ask questions, get advice, meet other caregivers, or to vent!  Sometimes we need to do that! lol  If you are a caregiver, you understand that it's not always fun or pretty, but it can be so rewarding!  If you are a caregiver for a family member or an aging parent, you might not have signed up for this, but got recruited!  I have been working for adults who have mental disabilities and/or physical disabilities for the past 9 years.  I decided a little more than a year ago to quit the company that I was working for as a group home manager, and go off on my own and become an Independent Care Provider for the State of Ohio Board of Developmental Disabilities.  It has been the best decision I have ever made.  I am incredibly happy and feel so blessed that I am able to do what I do, and stay home for my children.  Someone once said that if you find a job that you love, you will never have to "work" a day in your life.  That is my favorite quote!  It is so true. I love what I do.  I hope that you do as well.  I hope that you enjoy my blog, and share it with others!  I look forward to sharing with you!
~Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment